Sunday, October 29, 2006

Podcasting

I was surprised how easy it was to find podcasts, and to subscribe to them. I subscribed to Library Geeks. Time did not permit me to make my own, but I look forward to experiencing that. I found training sessions, and one podcast that Matt did about DOPA (Talking with Talis). I am sure it would also be easy to find podcasts from other PLCMC staff, and teens. The power of audio has been tapped with audio books, and of course has long been utilized with radio broadcasts from War of the Worlds to sattelite radio. Podcasting lets anyone share their thoughts and knowledge. I have seen products that join the power of podcasting with screencaptures, these are a great tool for step by step tutorials that meet the needs of visual and audio learners.

Library 2.0 Gang discusses DOPA

No comments: