Saturday, October 14, 2006

Library Thang

Yep, I spelled it right. Well, the way I wanted to spell it. Created my library bookshelf in Library Thing. I added books I use for my ebay vintage jewelry hobby, a romance novel, 2 YA novels by the author I get to drive around in a few weeks, Libba Bray, and the two Dexter novels. If you are not familiar with Dexter, he is a serial killer who only kills "deserving" victims, and his day job is a CSI expert with the Miami police. It has just been turned into a Showtime series. So, I am eclectic in my reading. This is a great tool. I did not have the books in front of me, and searching isn't easy if the keywords are too common, but most of my items I found readily. It is also neat to see how many people have the same item in there bookshelf.

1 comment:

Cliff Notes & Sierra Nurse said...

Thanks for the introduction to Library Thing. I definitely need to check it out, as I'm a real sucker for a good recommendation, and one of my favorite things is when a friend says, "that one blew me away...thanks for thinking of me and rec'ing it."

Also thanks for the intro of the Dexter series. I don't do as much Cornwell/Patterson type as I used to, but I might check it out.

I have a few book rec's at my blog as well if you can stop by.

Thanks,
Cliff Notes